Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tagging Items For Craft Shows


I learned a long time ago that a fun label or tag can attract customers the way a lure can attract trout! My first ever tag "lure" was a polymer clay BeachStone on the tag accenting my BeachStone Soaps... that led me to a full time polymer clay addiction and (happily) away from soapmaking as an enterprise.


I recently was eying a large purchase I had made of multiple spools of beautifully coloured wires and had a "aha!" moment. Here's the fun new way of tagging teapots that I came up with. I may add tiny beads as an extra accent.

4 comments:

  1. Fun new tag Gera....does it come off easily for the customer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vanessa- the wire is just twisted around the knob on the teapot lid so it's easily removed.

    g.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all those tid bits of information you describe on your web about shows. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!