Saturday, January 26, 2008

Helianthus & the Island Artisans Association Photoshoot






























This morning I went to the Island Artisans Association Annual Photoshoot. It was great to catch up with friends from The Gifts For Myself and Others Show and to see some of the exciting new concepts people have been working on!

I had some of my recent polymer clay pieces photographed by Bob Matheson who was helpful and very pleasant to work with. I am delighted to have a really good shot of Helianthus to share here!

Here are the professional quality shots of the pieces I had done. My plan is to enlarge them to 18x24 for display at the wholesesale show coming up in March .




































1 comment:

  1. Gera, I love the sunflowers! I would buy a sunflower pin if you made one.

    Beautiful work as always,

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!