Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Island Artisans Association Wholesale Show

The Island Artisan's Association Wholesale Show was held on Sunday. Even though I was still feeling dreadful and was frequently inchoherent with the flu I the outing was very sucessful business-wise! The booth design was quite different without the need for displaying bracelets and smaller items - it was closer to that pared down look I've been wanting for so long so I think this is a sign that I am on "The right Track". The new friezes were very well received so I am energised to get to work!

3 comments:

  1. The booth looks wonderful Gera! Glad the day went well even though you were under the weather.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely display! The simplicity really lets your work be the star. I've been reading your blog for a couple of months and think that you do a fabulous job with your photos that you post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The booth looks grand! Glad to know you've made the right decision on your new work direction.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!