Friday, March 14, 2008

Polymer Clay, Geraniums and a Red Tree.



Here's the latest- "Geraniums in a Blue Vase". It's 10x10 and I had a wonderful time making it but it was hard to photograph- I'll redo with my lightbox on a nice day.
Hard to believe but I'm still not tired of flowers- today I'll be playing with crocuses.
I haven't made a Muse for a while. I'll be going over to Pender Island next week. The Red Tree Gallery there has WONDERFUL hand spun and dyed wools that always inspire Muses. Last Year "She of the Shore" and "Lavender" were inspired by gorgous skeins of yarn from "Red Tree".
If you are lucky enough to be on Pender Island- "The Red Tree Gallery" is not to be missed. One of the best co-op galleries I've ever visited. (Not counting my local Gallery of Artisans!) Here's the link for Red Tree. http://www.pendercreatives.com/artco-op/

Hmmmm... I'm thinking of a landscape with a Red Tree (arbutus).. like this?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to get comments!