Monday, March 9, 2009

Polymer Clay Items in Etsy- Snowy Day Shipping

I've listed a few new polymer clay items in my aMused Etsy Shop. I'm offering a Polymer Clay wall mount "Snowberry Clock" and one of my latest tile assemblage wall hangings- "Garden in Bloom". To celebrate my beautiful snowy day here in Victoria I'm offering a deal on shipping- mention this blog entry and shipping within Canada or to the US is free for any purchases in my Etsy Shop for the month of March.

Snowberry Clock- $120

"Garden in Bloom" Polymer Clay Tile Assemblage $200

3 comments:

  1. That Snowberry Clock is so cool! I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope someone grabs those items quick!!! Real art and truly one of a kind!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this clock! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!