Friday, August 7, 2009

Tina Holden- A Woman of the Stone Shore -A New Polymer Clay Faux Beach Pebble Tutorial!


My very dear friend Tina Holden lives on the most westerly shore of Vancouver Island in Tofino BC. She and I share a passionate addiction for filling our pockets with beachstones when we stroll the shores of our beautiful island... when we're not collecting real stones from the shore, we enjoy using polymer clay to make our own! Tina has put together an extensive tutorial complete with detailed instructions and outstanding photos. She has it for sale on her Artfire Site.

If you love beach stones and want to learn how to make your own or how to improve your technique, I highly recommend this tutorial- she's a master!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks G!
    Yes, it is a great passion. I have collected so many real pebbles that I finally glued some around the bathroom mirror. Perhaps polymer clay ones would have been lighter, the mirror 'looks' heavy, lol. Creating a tutorial just made sense as I believe there are many more clayers out there sharing our passion but just can't get to a beach.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!