Thursday, September 2, 2010

Coming Down For Air!



I have been in Colorado for the past while, happily ensconced at a Clay Retreat at the oxygen challenged 9000 ft level in the Rockies! I met inspiring new friends and found a new direction which was bolstered by generous mini tutorials upon request  whenever I hit a wall on my approach. Cynthia Tinapple was at the Colorado Retreat and kindly spotlighted what I was up to on Polymer Clay Daily.

I love this photo of Cynthia working on one of her daily posts.

I'm very excited to get home to clear up the mess in my studio and get to work. I have lots of photos to share and certainly I have some artists in mind that I'll be spotlighting in upcoming posts!

Currently I'm enjoying the "thick" air of the PacificNorth West of the USA before heading home to Canada's Pacific South West. Yesterday we visited Poulsbo where I found some gorgeous fibres at Amanda's Art Yarns.


Today we are in beautiful Port Townsend. There's a bead store I have in my sights for tomorrow as well as a few galleries and ...did I see another yarn store?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to get comments!