Thursday, September 30, 2010

Polymer Clay and Copper

I'm absolutely enamored with copper! It's wonderful to work with and the colour is magical with just about any colour combination I can think of. Here's my latest pendant- polymer clay with inks and copper.


There's more copper in this 5x7" mixed media collage I was especially pleased with the effect I achieved with inks on hammered copper wire on this one. The pear is actually as photo of a detail of a vase I did. I printed the photo on cotton and then fimo-gelled the cotton photo onto clay.

6 comments:

  1. Wow Gera, your muse is full of great ideas and fully inspired. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace. Inks absolutely transformed that pear piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Gera. LOVE the new necklaces with the copper. Yuuuuuum!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to get comments!